- Originally Handloom Woven Banarasi Silk Saree
- Saree fabric : Banarasi Art Silk | Blouse Fabric : Banarasi Silk | Zari Work on Border & Rich Work on Pallu | Light Weight and Very Comfortable to Drape
- Measurement : Saree length – 5.4 Mtr | Blouse length: 0.80 Mtr. (blouse joint in saree)
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
- Wash care: Dry clean only, Mild Iron, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
Misal Sarees brings to you the all new collection of
Banarasi Silk Sarees. Pair them with matching accessories to look trendy and gorgeous.
- Each Piece Is Elegantly Crafted And Will Surely Add To Your Wardrobe.
- Pair This Piece With Heels Or Flats For A Graceful Look.
- This material is highly appreciated for attributes like color finishing, high durability and smooth texture. Its loved by women from south, north or any other part of India.
- This gorgeous Saree is an exquisite piece of art. A combination of colours lends it a fine look, which is one of the most distinctive features of this product.
- Due to different screen resolution it might be slightly colour variation.
- Home wash or hand wash or machine wash for this ethnic Wear saree.
DECLAIMER: The accessories on model are only for presentation purpose and not part of the product sold. The color of the product might slightly vary due to photoshoot effect or display brightness set-up.
There are no reviews yet.